CONTENT CREATOR INTERNSHIP
Leadbird, co-located in New York and Newark, launched in 2017 a new marketing automation
platform geared for small and medium businesses that combine online presence, lead generation,
email marketing and reputation services in a single toolkit. Our platform is designed to help
small businesses look professional online and market itself without the necessary expense of
hiring a local or national marketing agency. Leadbird also produces and licenses it’s own new
business data file (250,000 monthly) that is used for both lead generation and prospecting.
Our goal is to invite as many of the 10,000 daily new businesses we source daily into the
platform and work directly with new subscribers on managing their marketing toolkit. This
Internship is designed primarily to help support the growth of subscribers to the new platform
through targeted email campaigns, telemarketing and social media campaigns utilizing data
produced by Leadbird.
Content Creator Internship Responsibilities:
- Researching industry-related topics
- Preparing well-structured drafts using digital word processing and publishing platforms
- Creating and distributing marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yelp and more
- Coordinate posting our 1st party reviews to our own website.
- Contribute to social media content and ideas
- Promote content and offer customer support via social media platforms
- Setup and maintain either in Saleforces, Intercom a monthly drip to our clients who have signed up for Leadbird.com (Friends of Leadbird)
Leadbird is a (4) person start-up primarily working out of the Newark Venture Partner offices on
the 7th floor of the Rutgers Business School in Newark, NJ.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales intern to join our development-based Internship
Program. Positions are available in the Leadbird’s offices in: New York, NY and Newark, NJ.
As a sales intern, you will be managed and trained by a seasoned sales executive, as well as
collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of our marketing campaigns. Your insightful
contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our sales and marketing channels. This
internship will help you acquire sales skills and provide you with knowledge of various sales
strategies and tools. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in sales and should be prepared
to enter any fast paced work environment.
● Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
● Display an outstanding ability to listen well
● Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Excellent knowledge of either Google Online services (Docs, Sheets, Slides) or Powerpoint, Word and Excel
● Work well in a team environment. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Facebook Business and Google Adwords)
● Passion for the sales industry and its best practices
● Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
No previous professional sales experience is required.
Position reports directly to our Head of Sales. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.